Two new react frameworks that were recently released (2021)
Let's get started
Refine - A react-based framework launched in september, 2021.
As mentioned in their docs refine gives so many out-of-the-box functionalities for routing, networking, authentication, state management, internationalization, and UI(Ant design).
- You have full control over UI.
- It supports so many REST and GraphQL databases like NestJs CRUD, Airtable, Strapi, Strapi GraphQL, Supabase, Hasura, and Altogic.
- It makes your codebase significantly smaller, by eliminating redundant code such as reducers, actions, and unit tests.
- It uses hooks as a default way of interacting with components.
It can mainly be used for applications that need to process large volumes of data like admin panels, dashboards, etc.
Hydrogen is another React-based framework to build e-commerce sites. It is like NextJs because it provides server-side rendering. But there are limitations with this framework - currently, you can only build Shopify web storefronts. The cool thing is you can directly host your e-commerce site on Shopify with Oxygen which Shopify will launch soon.
What do you think about these frameworks? Comment below 👇
⚒️Tool of the week⚒️
- Responsively is a DevTool for front-end developers. You can see your website on different display sizes. It is open-source and free to use.
LEAVE A COMMENT OR START A DISCUSSION
3 min read
How to compile different languages source code files?
The biggest mistake beginners do while started learning to program is using fancy IDEs (Integrated Development Environment). You should use the terminal at least to know how a spec...
2 min read
How to host your website on Azure | Step-by-Step Guide
Hosting your website on Azure is very simple. Just a few clicks 👀....